Upper Darby/Drexel Hill Location
At Batchelor Brothers Funeral Services, our goal is to accommodate your needs. At both of our locations (Philadelphia and Upper Darby/Drexel Hill, we will address any questions you may have and will be by your side throughout the process. All the while, we will treat your family with the highest level of respect and service.
Our Upper Darby/Drexel Hill location is most convenient to those living in and around:
- West Philadelphia
- Upper Darby
- East Lansdowne
- Sharon Hill
Live Streaming Now Available
Take part in the private viewing of memorial ceremonies by clicking the link below. Please note that live streaming links are unique to each location.
* Our live streaming service is offered free of charge to families. Many have enjoyed the results. As a new technology in our industry, we are consistently working to improve the streaming experience. For more direct control over the experience, we invite families to directly contract a professional videographer as desired.
We know how difficult it is to cope with the loss of a loved one. So, regardless of the day or hour, Batchelor Brothers Funeral Services is prepared to respond to your needs. We stand by your side with a qualified team of professionals who will guide you through the entire funeral process and assist you in creating a service that will be remembered and cherished for years to come.
Our Upper Darby/Drexel Hill Service Offerings:
- Complete Funeral Arrangements and Traditional Burial Services
- Cremation Services
- Pre-Need Planning
- Administrative Support Services
- Grief Support
- Live Streaming Services (click here)
- One of the largest African-American owned funeral homes in the West Philadelphia area
- Chapel Seating for 300 Guests
- Multiple Spacious Viewing Rooms
- Multiple Family Conference Rooms
- Ample Onsite Parking
- Large Casket Selection Room
- Family Courtesy Lounge
- Se Habla Español
3215 Garrett Road | Drexel Hill, PA 19026
For a virtual tour of our Upper Darby/Drexel Hill location, please watch the following video.
If you have lost a family member or loved one and are in need of immediate service, please do not use the form below. Instead please CALL US at the location nearest you (scroll down for phone numbers).
For less timely needs or general inquiries, feel free to fill out the form below and we will return your message within 24-48 hours.