Batchelor Brothers is Hiring!
Below we have listed our current job openings. Please scroll down for detailed information.
- Embalmer/Funeral Director
Job Listing for Embalmer/Funeral Director
An Embalmer/Funeral Director for Batchelor Brothers Funeral Services will assist with the clinical preparation and services for a family's loved one. At Batchelor Brothers Funeral Services, we strive to ensure that our Embalmers/Funeral Directors uphold the highest levels of care in support of families during their time of loss.
A Qualified Candidate Must
- Possess relevant licensing in the State of Pennsylvania
Responsibilities of an Embalmer
An Embalmer will:
- Possess the ability to embalm deceased individuals in accordance with state regulations
- Prepare, casket and dress the deceased individual
- Maintain a safe and sterile preparatory environment
Responsibilities of a Funeral Director
A Funeral Director will:
- Assist families in the pre-arrangement/arrangement process
- Provide support for families throughout the arrangement, service and burial process
- Relay all service-related information to families in a clear and compassionate manner
A number of personal characteristics make an individual suitable for the role of Embalmer/Funeral Director. These characteristics may include:
- A heart for service
- Empathy towards families during their time of loss
- Comfort in serving in a ministerial capacity, if needed
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Interested applicants should send resume to William Miller at email@example.com.